Make the ultimate rental market connection
The Rental Show - Feb. 22-25, 2015 (Trade show: Feb. 23-25)
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans
With a market forecast for continued growth and an exciting New Orleans location, The Rental Show 2015 is positioned to deliver the traffic you need to make a real impact in your rental market business.
From new products and trusted vendors to the latest revenue-generating trends, the equipment rental industry depends on one source: The Rental Show. For nearly 60 years, the Show has been at the center of the rental market, connecting people with what they need to be successful. And it’s exactly where you need to be in 2015 to reach more serious buyers, new prospects and quality leads.
Questions on exhibiting? Call Chris Hammes at 800-334-2177, ext. 232.
Download the complete 2015 Exhibitor Prospectus here.
Reserve your 2015 booth now
The online booth application will be available soon.
Not yet an associate member? Click here to join.
Download the 2015 overall floor plan here.
Show floor departments
The Rental Show's trade show floor includes the following departments:
- Construction/Industrial Equipment is almost exclusively rented by construction firms or contractors and is normally towed or driven to a job site. Examples include earthmoving equipment such as backhoes, excavators and trenchers; access equipment such as aerial work platforms and telehandlers; and large generators.
- General Tool/Homeowner Equipment is usually rented by small contractors and do-it-yourself (DIY) homeowners and most can be transported by car or in the back of a pickup truck. The equipment is used for light construction, including building renovations and additions, concrete work and landscaping.
- Party/Special Event Equipment covers rental of products to consumers for celebrations such as weddings, graduations and parties, and to corporations for promotional, recreational and special events. It includes such items as tents, tables and chairs, linens, tableware and other equipment specifically rented for parties or events.
Additional exhibitor benefits
Beyond delivering quality leads and unmatched rental market exposure, The Rental Show offers many no-cost opportunities and resources to help you promote your presence at the Show:
- Listing in The Rental Show Directory, which attendees keep and refer to all year long.
- Opportunity to have your new product seen by 17,000 subscribers in The Hot List supplement of Rental Management magazine.
- Complimentary meeting space at The Rental Show (based on availability).
- Complimentary exhibitor badges (based on size of booth).
- Access to the ARA member mailing list for communications throughout the year. (Available to ARA associate members only.)
- Use of The Rental Show logo on your promotional materials.
In addition, ARA thoroughly promotes The Rental Show to its members and the industry with an aggressive six-month campaign to attract attendance.
Space assignment policy
Contracts are accepted by ARA until all space is reserved. Exhibit space will be assigned in late July using the following point system: five points for associate membership; three points for each year of exhibiting; and two points for each equivalent 10-ft. by 10-ft. booth requested. Points awarded for convention sponsorship are based on The Rental Show 2014: five points for Platinum Level ($10,000 and up); two points for Gold Level ($5,000 – $9,999); and one point for Silver Level ($1,000 – $4,999). Two points are awarded for paid display advertising in The Rental Show Directory 2014.