The Rental Show is the American Rental Association's annual convention and trade show for the equipment rental industry. It features construction/industrial equipment, general tool/homeowner equipment and party/special event equipment, as well as rental-specific seminars and industry networking.
NOTE: The Rental Show is a closed show, meaning only those involved in the equipment rental industry are eligible to register and attend.
The Rental Show Facts
- The Rental Show 2014 will be the American Rental Association's 58th annual convention and rental trade show. It is the rental industry's premier event.
- 2014 marks ARA’s sixth time in Orlando, Fla. Previous conventions were in 1989, 1998, 2001, 2006 (the 50th anniversary of The Rental Show) and 2010.
- In 2013, The Rental Show 2013 marked the fourth straight year of increased attendance growth. The number of rental businesses represented increased this year as well and was the highest total since 2006.
- There were 616 exhibitors at the 2013 Show in Las Vegas. The trade show floor sold out for the first time since 2008 and had 254,100 net sq. ft. of exhibit space.
- One manufacturer, Clarke, has exhibited at every Show, while 19 additional companies have exhibited for 50 years or more.
- The 10 companies that have exhibited the longest have a combined 555 years of history at The Rental Show.
- Attendees at the 2013 Show came from all 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, all Canadian provinces and from more than 30 countries including Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, the Russian Federation, South Africa, Sweden, Taiwan and the United Kingdom.
- ARA members consistently rank the Show as one of the top services offered to them.
- The Rental Show 2011 is No. 24 on Trade Show Executive's TSE Fastest 50 list, ranked by percentage of growth in total attendance. In addition, The Rental Show is No. 79 on the TSE Gold 100 list of the largest U.S. shows in terms of exhibit space. The 2011 Show also was No. 99 on the Trade Show News Network's TSNN Top 250 Trade Show rankings of the largest shows in the U.S.